CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Blog Goals

My goal with this blog is to keep everyone reading informed on everything geek related. I will be covering comics, television, video games, and movies. Comics will be covered on a weekly basis; I'll pick one from the stack each week that I feel deserves a spotlight. T.V. coverage will start once I get caught up on the hot shows getting new seasons later this year. Video games won't be covered on a regular basis, usually only in the case of major releases or something I feel needs to be known about a particular game. I plan on covering movies about once a week; the reviews will be posted on weekends. If I see any news items I feel are worth commenting on I'll type up something on them. Look for the first reviews this week, more bloggers coming soon.

0 comments: