My goal with this blog is to keep everyone reading informed on everything geek related. I will be covering comics, television, video games, and movies. Comics will be covered on a weekly basis; I'll pick one from the stack each week that I feel deserves a spotlight. T.V. coverage will start once I get caught up on the hot shows getting new seasons later this year. Video games won't be covered on a regular basis, usually only in the case of major releases or something I feel needs to be known about a particular game. I plan on covering movies about once a week; the reviews will be posted on weekends. If I see any news items I feel are worth commenting on I'll type up something on them. Look for the first reviews this week, more bloggers coming soon.
Ted Lasso Season 4's Anthony Head Tribute Explained
15 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment